3R Recording Studios
Built for creatives, 3R Recording Studio features two state-of-the-art facilities, offering analogue and digital recording formats.
Whether your musical needs are recording or remastering, 3R promises quality without question.
Each control room has visual contact with 16m2 recording room, with tie lines to 3 additional 18m2 rooms.
- Extensive range of microphones: Electro-voice, Shure, Sennheiser, Audio Technica
- Drumkits: Pearl Export, Tama Imperial Star
- Guitar amps: Marshall, Vox
- Bass amps: Ampeg, Fender
- Keyboards: Roland Juno Di, M-Audio ProKeys 88 stage piano
- Acoustic piano: Waldstein upright
- Beyer DT100 studio headphones
Analogue tape-based recording featuring:
- Soundcraft Spirit Studio LE mixing desk
- Otari MTR90 24-track recorder
- Tascam 32 stereo recorder
- Outboard equipment: Lexicon, Alesis, Aphex, Drawmer, DBX
Fully digital recording featuring:
- Presonus Studiolive 24-4-2 mixing desk
- Cubase 7