To get in touch with the College of West Anglia, you can either use the chat facility during our working hours, or fill in a form below according to your type of enquiry.
You can also call us or visit us in person. Please find below the different campuses' contact details
If you would like to ask a question, please complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Is your query relating to lost exam/qualifications certificates?
Please contact the awarding body directly to get replacement certificates:
- City and Guilds – You will be required to pay by credit or debit card when you make an application. The centre number for King’s Lynn campus is 018519. The centre number for Wisbech and Cambridge campuses is 018519A (but was 022353 prior to 2010).
- Edexcel (including BTECs) – You will be required to pay by credit or debit card when you make an application. The centre number for King’s Lynn campus is 18519 for A-levels and GCSEs and 18519A for BTECs. The centre number for Wisbech & Cambridge campuses is 18519B (but was 22353 for our Cambridgeshire campuses – Isle, Wisbech and Milton -prior to 2010). The centre number for Wisbech campus for A-levels and GCSEs is 22353.
- AQA – The centre number for King’s Lynn campus is 18519. The centre number for Wisbech campus is 22353.
- OCR – The centre number for King’s Lynn campus is 18519. The centre number for Wisbech campus is 22353.
We want your experience with CWA to be productive, enjoyable and positive and we are always looking for ways to improve our service. If you have a suggestion about how we can improve what we do or if you would like to compliment us on a particularly good aspect of our service, please let us know by completing the form.
We would like your experience with the college to be productive, enjoyable and positive. However, we understand that sometimes we may get it wrong. If you are dissatisfied with our service, please let us know.
If you are a student at the college, we strongly encourage you to discuss your concerns with a member of staff in the first instance.
If you are a staff member, we would ask you to raise it with your line manager in the first instance. If that person cannot help or if you are still not satisfied, please complete the form and your complaint will be dealt with.
For more details on the procedures please refer to below:
- Skills Funding Agency - complaints about providers of education and training
- Higher Education Complaints - please refer to the University Centre West Anglia website
If you find any issues with our website, please fill the form and we shall rectify it as soon as possible.
KING’S LYNN CAMPUS
Norfolk PE30 2QW
Telephone: 01553 761 144
Cambridgeshire PE13 2JE
Telephone: 01945 582 561