The College of West Anglia

How to apply online


Looking to apply for September 2018?

Apply online

You can apply online for all of our full-time vocational, access (including medicine and dentistry), A-level, apprenticeship, teacher training and part-time higher education courses, using the application forms below:

Full-time vocational, Access, A-levels and apprenticeships

To apply for one of our full-time vocational courses, an Access to Higher Education course (except Access to Medicine and Dentistry), A-levels or an apprenticeship, please add the courses you wish to apply for to our basket and complete the application form.

You can see all of the courses available in the following categories and add a course to your basket using the blue trolley icon:
Full-time vocational courses
Access to Higher Education courses (except Access to Medicine and Dentistry)

You can apply for more than one course using the basket, including a mixture of courses, such as A-levels and a full-time vocational course, or an apprenticeship and a full-time vocational course.

If you are unsure which course to apply for, why not take a look at all of the courses available at CWA?

  • Students in Norfolk schools (speak to your school for advice) can also apply through HelpYouChoose
  • Students in Cambridgeshire schools (speak to your school for advice) can also apply through UCAS Progress.

Access to Higher Education – Medicine and Dentistry 2018/19

Applications to study Access to Medicine and Dentistry from September 2018 are now open and will close in June 2018. Please visit the Access to Medicine and Dentistry page to apply.


University Centre West Anglia courses

For full-time higher education (HNC, foundation degree, honours degree) courses you should apply via UCAS.

For part-time higher education courses, please use the course search to find the course you are interested in applying for and add it to your basket. Once this has been done you can proceed to the application form.

Part-time courses

Applications for part-time courses should be made through the individual course information page; please use the course search to find the course you are interested in.

Having problems?

If you encounter any error with the online application process please leave feedback stating which form you are trying to use and a description of the problem.

Important information for international students

Due to changes in UK Border Agency (immigration) rules in April 2010, we are no longer able to support overseas’ student visa applications for further education courses. Therefore, unless you are an EU citizen (hold an EU passport) or have ‘settled’ status in the UK such as Indefinite Leave to Enter or Remain in your passport, we will be unable to process your application. In practical terms, this means that if you need a student visa to come to the UK to take this course, we cannot accept your application. If you do have ‘settled’ status and do not require a student visa to come to or stay in the UK, we can accept your application but will require you to bring your passport and any relevant immigration documents as evidence of your right to stay in the UK with you to your college interview. Please note that if you hold non-UK qualifications, you will need to ensure that these are at least equivalent to the UK qualifications required.

Higher education courses are delivered in partnership with Anglia Ruskin University. Please see Anglia Ruskin’s website for entry requirements for international students.