King's Lynn Campus
The King’s Lynn campus offers a range of vocational programmes, A-levels and apprenticeships. It is also home to University Centre West Anglia (UcWA), our dedicated higher education facility.
What do we offer at the King's Lynn campus?
- The largest educational building in the region, revamped at a cost of more than £10 million; includes ‘The Hub’ with areas for dining, social space and café serving Costa Coffee
- £5.8m Technology Centre with facilities for engineering, electronics, carpentry & joinery, CAD and CAM
- Learning Resource Centre (LRC) is located on the second floor of the tower block, containing both traditional and modern resources to enhance your learning. It is a place where you can study, read in your own time and have access to the internet, books, journal and magazines.
- Creative Studios with industry-standard facilities for art & design, performing arts, media and music
- Applewood Nursery is a caring and safe environment for children to develop at their own pace and focus on encouraging their personal, social, emotional and physical development.
- 3R Recording Studios, our in-house music production facility
- Springboard TV, the college’s online TV channel and production company
- The Salon, our hair and beauty facility offering treatments for both men and women
- Novus Restaurant, run by staff and students, which is open to the public
Plus free WiFi!
Download a map of the campus here.