Parent Perception Survey
Take our parent perception survey to be entered into a prize draw to win £200 in High Street Vouchers!
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over, who are parents of college-age children, and who provide their contact details after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of the College of West Anglia (“we”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from the College of West Anglia containing course opportunities and information that we think may interest you or your child. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. we accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the College of West Anglia.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 25th March 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be drawn at random The draw will take place on 26th March 2018.
9. The winner will receive High Street Vouchers to the value of £200.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 27th March 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by CWA by post.
12. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 27th March 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Parent Perception Survey Winner, Marketing Department, CWA King’s Lynn, Tennyson Avenue, King’s Lynn, PE30 2QW.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. We further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the College of West Anglia for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the College of West Anglia in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.